Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lately

4th of July.

We have been busy...

By trying to keep the house cool.
Enjoying the kiddie pool, even in the hot summer mornings.
Playing in the sprinklers.


Going to the Reservoir in Lithia Park for evenings of eating and soccer playing.



Walking to the Band Shell to listen to the Ashland City Band play.

And most of all enjoying the wonderful attitude of Carson! He has been such a help lately. I have really noticed a change this week. Helping me when I ask, sharing with Gabe, talking more "grown up," being very sweet, and reading lots of books with us and on his own. I know every mom thinks their kids are the bestest and cutest, but this Mama is just so filled up with love for her little boy. He is just over 3 1/2 now and is seeming to much older to me. Amazing!

Hope you guys are enjoying time outside with your family. I know it is hot, but remember in the dead of winter, with rain and clouds we will want these days to be here. So, make the best of it!!!

Aloha.

No comments: