Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mr. Independent

Carson has become Mr. Independent lately.

A couple of mornings ago, I made Carson and I some toast. Well, I actually put the bread in the toaster oven and then was on the phone and I heard Carson pushing his stool around the kitchen (and being pretty quiet). Once I was done with the phone call, I headed into the kitchen to find Carson holding the buttered toast! He got it out, put butter on it and was eating it! Too funny.

This morning Carson was showered and dressed and onto the kitchen scene before I was finished with make-up, so when I came down, I was informed that he had had some crackers (saltines) and butter (he even put the clothes pin back on the twisted saltine bag with the part that you squeeze together to open the front pinching part). And was now working on peanut buttered bread. He was telling Trever that since he can't have a knife, he would use his spoon. He got the peanut butter on his bread and his shirt and enjoyed his bread.

A couple days ago, Carson had a pen and then put it behind his ear. We have no idea where he learned to do that!? Thought I would a picture of it! Crazy idea for me, huh??? :)


My little guy is growing so much! Hope you are enjoying your every moment (good, bad, sad, hard) with your little ones. They grow oh too fast!

Aloha!

No comments: