Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weigh in

Baby Gabriel Jason Coster: weight 7.11 pounds. length 20 inches.

Baby Gabe was born March 25th @ 8:54 pm. At 5 pm my water was broken. At 8pm I was a 6 and got into the birthing tub (wasn't planning on delivering in it - but did!) and 54 minutes later we had our little baby Gabe here with us!

Note: Be careful what you ask for. These last months I have been praying and believing for a fast, smooth delivery. And I GOT FAST. Along with the fast comes more intense pain.

We are all doing great. Baby Gabe is a great eater and sleeper. Hasn't cried much, only when he got a little shot last night.



Jani and Gabe. 3.26.09

Brothers holding hands.

8 comments:

Anders Family said...

YEAH!!! So cute, he looks like Carson!!! I know what you mean about being careful for what you ask for, I did the same thing and ended up with a very fast labor at the end, once my water broke Zach was born 4 hours later, with the last hour being bery intense, went from 7 to 10 in about a half hour! God listens, we need to be more specific on how fast we want it I guess! Congratulations, I am looking forward to meeting him later!

Mary grant-coster said...

WOW!!!!! Sooooo great!!! He's extremely cute :)
We can't wait to meet him .

Love, Aunt Mary,Uncle Chris and cousin Jackson

Erika said...

Congrats!!! Wow! I'm so happy for you all...yay new family member!!! Love to you all!

your cuz!

Deb & Guy & ZZ said...

EEEEE!!!! So HAPPY!!! Can't wait to see you all:)!!!

Allison said...

Ooh lala...what a wonderful experience to be with you both again. You were amazingly strong and a good coper. Wahoo for your water birth...I'm so glad you got to experience it! Can't wait to chat more and debrief when we get home. Great job momma!!!

Zapata:0) said...

OMG!!! Baby Gabe is sooooo cute!!! He looks just like Carson, too! I love you soooooo much!! Can't wait to see y'all!

-ZZ:0)

Rachelle said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Coster Fam!
Congrats on your new addition! He is beautiful! Love, The Kleins