Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3 OUNCES

Today I took Gabe up to the hospital again for a weigh in. I thought since he will be 3 months young TOMORROW (already!?) that we should see what he was at. 15.1# and 25". He gained 3 ounces in the last week and apparently grew 1/2". My goodness! I am so amazed that these last 3 months have flown by so fast! I remember after I had Carson and was talking to Sandra, getting her much needed advice that she said, "after 3 months things get easier." It felt like 3 months was so long (I was looking to the future and wondering when it would be here)and now with Carson being 2 1/2, Gabe at 3 months, it seems like those 3 months are now, oohh, about a day! Amazing how time does fly!

We had a couple rough days last week. Carson with some attitude and us trying to deal with it and get past it. But I had a great talk with an experienced mom who has two girls ages 7 1/2 and 5 1/2. Some much needed advice and input on how to handle the attitude. Reminded me on how to get to the heart of the matter and not just keep everything superficial. Getting God in there and learning from Him and the Bible.

All of our moods have gotten a lot better this week. Carson is just so cute. Yesterday after his nap, he was eating some almonds that I had in a baggy and he said, "here, let me bite it for you" and gave me the other half. Wonder where he learned that?! :) His little comments (usually) bring a smile to my face. He also is saying "sanks" for everything! Opening the door, getting him lunch, his water, a spoon...everything! It's really sweet.

Anywho, just wanted to update a little. Until next time...

ALOHA!

No comments: