Sunday, June 7, 2009

Carson talking

Yesterday I went to a baby shower and got this little box of chocolate covered almonds, and mint chocolate balls. He just got up from his nap and said he wanted a "treat" and pointed to the top of the fridge where I put them this morning. So, I said he could have one, and Pop got it for him. He ate half and asked me, "You want bite, mom?" And I said sure, and took it out of his hand to have a bite. During that he said, "Just a tiny one, mom." He is such a talker and a funny one too! The things they say, just crack me up!!! :)

This week we have been learning our very first bible verse. "God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that whoever believes in Him shall not die, but have eternal life. " John 3:16. Carson is doing a great job learning it and repeating after me.

No comments: