Friday, October 16, 2009

Car Seat for FREE

I am so happy to tell you that I just ordered a booster seat for Carson off of amazon.com that is FREE (free shipping also!) because I had gift cards saved up from using Swagbucks as my search engine.


This is the deal:
1. SIGN UP HERE
2. do SEARCHES (powered by Google and ask.com) and earn swagbucks (SB) (free dollars/points)
3. BUY for FREE @ amazon.com, iTunes, the list goes on and on.
4. Get your own referral and have your family and friends sign up to earn also!


This takes about 2 minutes to sign up. Then you can do your normal searches (checking your email, eBay, weather, news, facebook...whatever it is) and get random SB. It is the greatest thing! You have nothing to lose. I am so happy that I was introduced to this. Like you know we have ordered cod liver oil twice and now a needed car seat. How handy (and exciting) that it is for free!


Please, let me know if you have any questions. Oh, and BTW, you won't get spam (and you don't have to buy cod liver oil or a car seat, unless you need to of course). You can sign up to get a newsletter that comes out once or twice a month, that will have a code you can enter to a get a SB, but you don't have too.

So, go sign up! and start searching!

Aloha.

No comments: