Monday, November 9, 2009

Willy


Willy joined our family about a month ago. Mimi took Carson to pick "her" (according to Carson) out at the local pet store. I wasn't too thrilled about the idea for a couple of reasons. 1. I can barely maintain our house and take care of 4 people, I didn't want another item to have to care for (at that moment). 2. We really don't have any room for her (no joke!!!), that is why she is on our kitchen table. 3. My fish that I had in high school always died. One committed suicide and jumped out of his bowl. I know gold fish don't have a long life, but I don't like the death part of them.

When we first got Willy she stayed in one spot at the bottom of the bowl. She would not swim around at all (unless we bumped the table) and barely ate. I really think she was depressed. In the last couple of weeks, she started to swim around lots! And as fish water does it got very yellow. This morning Trever and Carson cleaned the bowl out and she is still happy and swimming up a storm!

And am happy to say that I am happy that Willy is a part of our lives.

Aloha.

1 comment:

BETHANY said...

Glad you're enjoying Willy. :)