Wednesday, September 1, 2010

8 YEARS (yesterday)


Yesterday Trever and I got married 8 years ago! Man! Time goes so fast, it is just ridiculous. I told Trev that when I was in high school and heard of people being married for more than 5 years it seemed so long to me. Now that I am in it, it seems like just a couple of years. Time is a weird weird thing.

I am so blessed to have Trever as a husband and Carson and Gabe as my sons. I love them all so much and am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me so. He is the glue of this marriage, wouldn't be able to do it without Him.

My little groomsman, and flower girl (my sister) are so little in the above picture. About 4 of them are teenagers now! Here are some more pictures from the big day. Take a look see if you please.

Aloha.

1 comment:

Goosegirl said...

Oh Simone I am sorry I forgot to say Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was so beautiful and such a celebration. I hope your anniversary was great!