Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big Weekend!

On Friday night we had 2 guests spend the night with us. Ben (11) and Audrey (9) spent the night with us for a sleepover. As a parent, I had a great time! I know Carson did too! I want to post more about it soon with pictures, but just wanted to post it right now. We had brinner, watched a movie, went to bed, walked to the post office in the morning and then they headed home. It was our first sleep-in. :) And it was a great one!

On Saturday, my baby Gabers turned 18 months! He is already 1.5 years old! Crazy. He is cracking us up. Tonight I was holding him and patting his back and he had his chubby little hands on my shoulder and back patty me back. He is just so sweet. His big brother is as energetic as ever! He has been doing really good with playing outside and getting some of his energy out. He cracks us up too! He is a character, for sure!

"Children are a gift from the Lord,
they are a reward from Him."
Psalm 127:3


I am praying that I will truly embrace this verse. That I will remember in the harder times and the great times, that my two boys are gifts from my Lord! They are a reward to me! I love them and want them to see my love and the love of the Lord that he has for them.

Aloha. More to come in the next couple of days (hopefully). :) Oh, and happy Autumn!


No comments: