Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Catch Up

Here are some links to pictures that have taken me a long time to get uploaded.

Here are pictures of my naked babies, my sister's bday, and my MIL's bday.

Here are (promised) pictures from our Seaside trip.

Here are pictures from the Yreka Fair that we went to last month.

Not a whole lot to report.

Been busy with the regular life things. Boys, laundry, food, summer activities...all that jazz.

Trever and I had our 8 year anniversary yesterday. I will post about that ASAP.

I am so amazed that summer is coming to an end. It flew by! Fall weather is in the air. I really like that feeling, but as Saturday was a little dreary, it reminds me of the gray months to come. I am sure I will be busy with my 4 year old and 20 month old (come December) though to keep me somewhat occupied. :) Oh, not to mention all those birthdays that start up strong next month!

Aloha.

No comments: