Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Teething Fun!

Gabe is now 9 months old.  We have been having lots of fun with the new tooth Finn has been working on these last several weeks. 

A couple of weeks ago, he was up for some time during the night.  Mad.  Not crying, just plain mad!  Kinda growling and yelling type stuff.  Doesn't make it easy for us to sleep.  Or himself.  I know he is in pain, and it makes me so sad and feel for him, but we gotta all get sleep.  After several nights in a row of him doing his yelling stuff, I called the doctor.  She gave me instructions on giving him Advil.  That helped some.

These last couple of night we have had a bit of a hard time with Finn going to sleep.  He is uncomfortable and has a hard time relaxing so he can go to sleep.  But, he is sleeping through the night.  Usually.  Tonight I skipped medicines because I don't want to do every single night, so we will see how it goes?!

On a side note, I have made it to the Y twice so far this week!  YA!  So exciting.  It feels so great.  I have a hard time getting out of bed at 5am, to be home by 6 so Trever can get ready and go to work, but it is worth it.  I feel so much better when I get exercise in!  It is wonderful! 


Carson's last day of Kindergarten is Friday.  Looking forward to having him home and working on relationships!  Oh, we have been doing a lot of garage saleing lately and got the Chronicles of Narnia series.  I haven't read it, so Carson and I are reading it together!  I love reading it to him, and he is loving it.  Such a special time to be able to read chapter books to Carson and have him satisfied and entertained.  We also picked up the Young Indiana Jones series.  We will read that next.    

Gabe has been practicing his bike with training wheels.  He is getting a lot better and feeling a bit more secure on it, not so tipsy, so that is good!  :)

No comments: