Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thank You

How do you thank a God that has given you the biggest gift?  A God who selflessly gave His ONE and ONLY SON to die for little ole me.  Not only me, but every other person who has lived and ever will live the earth!?!

There have been many occasions lately where I have felt the need and desire to somehow thank Him to a point that satisfies me.  I have the desire to thank Him by giving Him something, to show my appreciation.  But, I always feel like my "thank yous" aren't enough.

I feel like that even more so right now.  Yesterday a HUGE, ginormous prayer was answered!!!!  After years of praying and believing, we are living out the answered prayer.  And God is SO good to follow through!  We had to know He would help us, answer this prayer and believe that God's perspective is better and different than ours!  Pastor Tim taught about that July 21st, 'The Best Life has a God-Perspective' and it was exactly what we needed to hear!     

Yesterday, Trever went to lunch at the Parks and Recreational Department as a Seasonal (which means minimal pay, no benefits, no paid holidays, no paid sick days, no health coverage...) and came back from lunch as a PERMANENT EMPLOYEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This means,  opposite of what I just mentioned above!  Praise the Lord!  God is awesome!  Hallelujah!

I can't tell you how amazing this is!  The desire to thank the Lord for this is beyond words!  I pray that my tears of thankfulness will show Him how stoked, grateful, appreciative, relieved, indebted, and overwhelmed we are by this change.  God is such a great and glorious God!  Worthy of ALL praise!  

Carson 6.5, Gabe 4.5, Finn 11.5 months.  8.17.13
    ALoHa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy! Congratulations Trevor!

Anonymous said...

So very very happy for Trevor and the entire family. Our God is so GREAT!!! Congratulations big time!!!
Uncle John and Aunt Barb Crowe.