Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it Harvest Time???


For over a month now, I have been wanting to get the seeds out of the pumpkins to bake them on up! Has it happened until now??? Nope! It took Thanksgiving being this week to get it done! But we did it! Carson was AMAZING! He got all the seeds out of the two little ones that we are going to make into pies, and I emptied the large one to carve it up! And he also scraped them out and got as much stringy, slimy stuff out as he could. He did great! And then I made sweet and salty pumpkin seeds! YUM!



Here is the lovely carved pumpkin! Carson loved it, which eased my concern of it not being good enough, so that warmed my heart! So cheesy, I know!


Here is the wonderful flannel blanket that Kristin made for me! My size, cozy, adorable blanket! YAY! Happy birthday to me! :) Thanks Kristin!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a great fun day!!!

Love ya.

No comments: