Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Loves

Carson's class had a little Valentine's Day party today and it happened that Finn woke up early from his nap.  I got him all ready and then Gabe, Finn and I headed off to his class.  The kids had a healthy snack of fruit, veggies, and popcorn and then a heart shaped sugar cookie that hey decorated. 

Yesterday in class they made these little car pictures that were tapped onto a brown paper lunch bag to  collect all of their Valentine's in.  They got a lot of them!  Well, 28 or so. 


My mom gave us some goodies from Trader Joe's.  Her new favorite store.  I like it a lot too!  I haven't been there yet though!  


Gabe enjoying a little doll time.  He quickly moved on to a garbage truck that he could load Lego's into.  


Finn is having a hard time napping today.  These pictures were taken in between trying to get him to sleep.  I don't know if it his teeth or his tummy that is causing the issue.  Hopefully it will pass soon! 

Hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day! 


Remember who loves us so much that He died on the cross for us!  "God so loved the world, that he gave His one and only Son so that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."  John 3:16.  

No comments: