Thursday, April 4, 2013

7 Months?!!

Finn is already 7 months old today!  Wow.  Time really has flown by.  And with that time so has my time to get normal things done.  Yesterday, I went to the dentist and they asked me if I was still brushing 2-4 times a day?!  Ha.  Umm...no, now it is once, maybe twice if I am lucky.  :)  This cutie really has added some business to our family!  Life just gets busier as the boys get older. 

Finn.  7 Months.  4.4.13

Our crawler.


Gabe burping his new bear.  4.1.13


Uncle Carter, Carson and Gabe.

Carter, me, Christian and the boys.



Finn loved being held by Uncle Carter.  He just melted into his arms.  It was so sweet and makes me wish they lived so much CLOSER!!!  

GG, Finn and Carter.

Grandma and Finn,


  
Gabe is 4!  Amazing. 

Uncle Carter, Marta and cousin Christian visited us the second to last week in March.  It was very busy, we did way too much cooking and eating, but it was so amazingly great to spend time with them.  Christian hasn't visited Ashland since about 1996, so it was great to have him here. 

No comments: