Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day Trip

Yesterday morning, my mom, myself, Carson and Gabe took a little trip up to Lake of the Woods. It was so nice to get out and have some water time. Carson and Gabe did wonderful! Gabe slept all the way up there, took a little cat nap up there and slept all the way home. Carson joined him in the sleeping on the way home. :) Sleepy boys.

Once we got there, I realized I needed to bring some type of sun/ water clothing for myself. I packed MORE THAN enough for Carson (in case of an accident) and for Gabe (in case of a blow out) and left myself out. My mom let me borrow some shorts she had brought since all I had was jean capri's. While we were up there she said, "You need to get out more often. You don't even remember what to bring to the water." :) She is right. I am such a homebody. I love to be home. Can't help it. I do need to work on it though, cause Trever loves doing day trips with us since he is working all the time. We need to take advantage of the summer and the lakes we have around us!

Posted by Picasa

FBers, if you can't see the pictures above, click here.

This is a little video of Gabe, 8.4.09, rolling over in his crib. I put him down on his belly and sometimes during the nap he rolls over which wakes him up. So, I try to roll him back over, but sometimes it doesn't work. See below. :)



Aloha!

No comments: