Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wipes, Bible, and Sleep

For a month or so we had to use 2 other brands of wipes besides the Kirkland brand from Costco. Never in my life, did I think I would be so excited to get the Kirkland wipes back into this house!

"So we praise God for the wonderful kindness he has poured out on us because we belong to his dearly loved Son. He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom through the blood of his Son, and our sins are forgiven. He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:6-8

Saturday mornings I usually ride my bike to the store for a couple of things. Since we have been fairly busy these last couple of weeks all I could think of doing last night for this morning was some shut eye. So I slept in until 7:30! Not soundly for some of it, but still it beats the 5:30 or 6:30 that I usually do everyday of the week. But because of that I will be doing the ride tomorrow morning.

Some of the museums in Jacksonville are going to be closing in a couple of weeks, so Trever wanted to go see them. We took Carson to the children's museum which he enjoyed. I will post pictures tomorrow probably. We didn't get to all the properties we wanted because we were getting into nap time. Most of the museums don't open until 11 or 12. That makes it hard if you don't get there at 11am and nap time is supposed to be at 1:45.

Aloha.

No comments: