Monday, August 31, 2009

7 YEARS

I know I am always saying this, but I am just amazed at how fast time goes by and the last 7 years have flown by.

7 years ago Trever and I said "I DO." Looking back on that day, for me it was odd, it seemed like an out of body experience, like I was kinda of watching it, just going through the motions. I always thought I would cry during the ceremony and I didn't. I have had plenty of emotional days to make up for it! ;) From what I was told, people really enjoyed the ceremony, which is very nice to here.



Someone once told me that if you make it through the 1st 7 years of marriage you can make it through anything. I don't know if that is true, but I do know that we have been through some things that I would never wish a couple to go through in these last 7 years. We have also been through some things, that of course I wish couples would have to go through.

I am so very happy and blessed with Trever and our boys. I am looking forward to many more years with this wonderful family I have.



Top left: Gina, myself and Jodie
Top center: The little Groomsman
Cole, Karter, Michael, Jake and Ben
Top right: Uncle Curt, Grandma and myself
Left center: The Coster Family
Garin, Chris, Trever, Cameron, Jackson and Cole
Sandra, Mary, myself, Linda and Jay
Another top center: Myself with the Little Groomsman and my sister, Zapata.
Another top right: Unlcle Carter, myself and Mom
Center: Uncle Carter, myself, Trever and Mom
Bottom left: Mr. and Mrs. Trever Coster
Bottom right: Zapata, Gina, myself and Jodie

Pretty fun to see how we have all changed and grown. Gemma, Kai, Carson and Gabe are now in the Coster family. Elijah and Zach in Gina's family. Jodie is preggers right now with twin girls! Of course there are many more changes I could mention with other kiddlings, but I think I will leave it at that.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our last 7 years! And cheers to many more to come!

Aloha.

No comments: