Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Swag Bucks

I have to tell ya again about this Swag Bucks thing. All you have to do is use it as your search engine (powered by Google and Ask), randomly you will win swag bucks which add up. Then you trade in your SB for gift cards. I put in my order last week for a 4Th $5 gift card to amazon.com! It is so great! And I have an order I am expecting soon that was free because of these gift cards, and I used the free shipping that amazon offers. Can't get any better than that! Free purchase and free shipping! Can't wait for our cod liver oil to get here! Might not sound too exciting to you, but we got it for free! Now, I think that is impressive, how's about you? ;)

Oh, I forgot to tell you to sign up, get your family and friends to sign up with your referral code so you can get up to 100 SB from each person! Go SEARCH!!!

Aloha.

No comments: