Saturday, September 19, 2009

James Taylor @ Britt


Last night I was blessed to have been able to go to a James Taylor concert at Britt. It was at the Lithia Motors Amphitheater in Central Point. I went with my mom, our friends Caryn, Pat and Kristin. A couple of days before the event we were figuring out what food to bring for dinner. We found out that unlike the Britt Festivals you are not allowed to bring any outside food or drinks. You can bring in water that is sealed (unopened) from a store, but that is it. We were really disappointed to not be able to bring anything in. Up until about 8:10pm last night, I was still a little disappointed about that. However, once James Taylor stepped out on that stage, all of that disappointment melted. I think it is safe to say that, that was probably the greatest concert I have ever been too. Really, really good. James Taylor is a wonderful performer. He is quite funny too.

The concert included 3, read them 3, encores!!! It was just an all around wonderful, memorable evening.

If you have the chance to see James Taylor in concert, I would encourage you to take advantage of that.

Aloha.

No comments: