Monday, July 13, 2009

Diapers and Fair.

This morning after changing Carson out of his night-time diaper and jammies, I put big boy pants on instead of a diaper. He had them on for over 4 hours and DIDN'T have ANY accidents! YEAH CARSON!!! I am just so proud of him. He went a lot! Some times on his potty, and then other times standing on a stool to go on the big potty.


Last summer we went to the Siskiyou County Fair in Yreka. It was SO great! We got there shortly after they had opened and it wasn't too crowded, VERY shaded by large trees, clean, great fair food, animals and rides. My FIL keeps asking me when it is this year, and I just found out. August 12-16. I would HIGHLY recommend this fair over Jackson or Josephine County Fairs. And it looks like Clay Walker is supposed to be there also!!! Here are our pictures from last year that you can look at for a peek. Write it down on your calender! You won't want to miss it, if you are a fair loving person.

ALOHA!

No comments: