Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NEWS

So first off, yesterday we were able to go visit my sister and her fam for a WONDERFUL dinner. We saw the newest addition to their family, a new baby chicken. Carson wasn't too sure about all that. We had a great time catching up and eating. :)

When we got home Trever was talking to his mom and we found out there are going to be 3 new additions to the Coster family. Uncle Cam is buying 3, count them 3, new horses!!! So, at Mimi and Grandpa's house we will have horses! YEAH! The Coster family had a horse when the kids were younger, but this will be my first time of having them so close. I need to work on getting used to those BIG BIG BIG animals! I am sure I will with the help of everyone else.

And last of all, Carson just came up to me and said, "That was fun to go to Dawbbie's house." He is getting so great with his memory. He was a little crack up at the dinner table last night. Debbie said the word cut, and Carson immediately said, "I got a hair cut." It was a TOTALLY different topic, but it triggered his memory and he needed to inform all of us. :)

I am told the horses are supposed to be here at the end of the week, so I will get pics up once we go and meet them. HOW FUN!

1 comment:

www.MaryGrantCoster.Com said...

Carson sounds like such a helpful big brother.