Friday, January 8, 2010

Angels

I just opened an email from a friend that was a picture of an ice sculpture of a fire fighter and a guardian angel. Part of the email said, "angels exist, only sometimes they haven't got wings and we call them friends; you are one of them."

I don't exactly know if I would say that friends are angels in the sense that the Bible talks about angels, but I would say that friends are deeply needed!

Today Carson went to Mimi's house and a girlfriend of mine came over for a bit. We looked at her pictures from a trip, talked, ate lunch, talked, laughed and talked some more. It was so needed for me to do that and have that time with her!

Friends are great. All of my friends are loved. Thank you for being a part of my life. I really appreciate all of your love that you give me!

XOXO.


No comments: