Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Are you a follower?

I have been blogging for around a year now, and reading family and friends blogs to stay caught up with their lives.

I know someone who is getting married and came across this fancy little blog and showed it to me. pretty.little.world is such a different blog compared to what I am used to following.

So while I was trying to take a nap this afternoon I was thinking about how I should look into fashion blogs. For some reason in these last couple of weeks I have really been enjoying magazines. Woman's Health, a kid magazine for Carson and Gabe and some other random ones. I have always pulled recipes and exercise tips/exercises out of magazines, but have recently started to pull out fashion pages. I have always liked, no loved, clothes and shoes. So, I thought, hey why not look at blogs for ideas or just fun?!

So, that is my mission. Fashion blogs. If you know of any, pass them my way, will ya? Mahalo!

1 comment:

KI said...

This is the only one I follow, usually shares great deals on sensible and modest yet fashionable stuff!
http://www.sensiblystyled.com/
I have lots of home ones I follow on my blogroll too!