Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BIG boys

Yesterday after Carson's nap he wanted to put his big boy pants on and sweat pants (that have pockets) all by himself. So when he came out and the pockets were flopping around I didn't think any thing of it at the time. Then at dinner, when I sat next to him, I noticed that the pants were inside out. ;)

This morning Carson wanted to get dressed all by himself. I put his long sleeve shirt on and then he did the rest.

Here is a picture to show you how it turned out! :) Look closely at the pants on his booty.

He is in a "push up" position.

This morning I was sitting on the floor with Gabe in between my legs so he could use my knees and stand up. Well, he did that and then let go and balanced for a couple of seconds! They learn and grow so amazingly fast!

Aloha.

No comments: